- The hug-a-bub® lightweight wrap carrier is cooler and ideal for newborns. Perfect bonding wrap for use up to about 8 months or 10kg.
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic cotton
- Certified Fair Trade
- NOTE: Pocketless.
- Babywearing promotes infant health, and positive physical and emotional development
- Lightweight cotton with maximum softness and ideal stretch for coolness, comfort and positioning
- Multiple carrying positions
- Winner of Kidspot awards 3 years running
- Suitable for premature babies (seek medical advice if in any doubt)
- PLEASE NOTE – THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO THE UNITED STATES
Cold wash with like colours. Machine or shade dry.
You Know Your Baby’s Being Safely Carried – Hug-a-bub has been used and recommended by physiotherapists, childcare professionals, midwives, occupational therapists in Australia and is used in special care nurseries in Australian hospitals.
hug-a-bub® Supports Baby’s Delicate Neck And Spine – The wide shoulder wraps double up to provide the most secure support for baby’s head and neck. The wrap carrier is ideal for newborns, premature and sleeping babies.
hug-a-bub Supports Your Back – The hug-a-bub’s ergonomic design wraps around your torso, from shoulders to hips, reducing unnecessary strain on your shoulders, neck and back. Physiotherapists recommend hug-a-bub wrap carrier for parent with chronic back problems.
At Last! Hands-Free Baby Care – Due to its unique wrap style, the hug-a-bub wrap carrier offers a firm and secure hold that allows you to have your hands completely free. You can even bend forward with your baby hugged close to your body.
Enjoy Peace Of Mind Baby Care – When worn correctly the hug-a-bub is one of the most secure baby carriers on the market. There are no clips or buckles that can break or seams that can come undone. It is even possible to bend over completely without fear of your baby falling out.
Breastfeed Easily And Discretely – To discreetly and comfortably feed your baby, please sit down and ensure your baby is being monitored as you are nursing. Return baby immediately to the recommended upright position and ensure your baby is “kissable and visible” before walking around.